ELECTROLYTIC REFINING OF GOLD
The electrolytic refining technique allows to yield high purity gold 999.9/1000.
Our systems are designed and manufactured to run the process efficiently and safely.
The process efficiently works when the input material is minimum 980/1000.
The ouput of the electrolytic refining process is pure gold 999.9/1000.
The gold electrolytic refining plants are built inside polypropylene fume hoods and, thanks to the polypropylene modularity, are able to cover a wide range of production requirements.
- Modular systems made of electrolytic cells of 05 / 10 / 15 kg capacitity (as output material per day)
- 24h operational cycles – no supervision required
- Very limited maintenance required
- User-friendly apparatus
- Possibility to recover PMs as by product (anodic sludges)
- Combo plants available with electrolytic cell and reactor for the preparation of the electrolyte solution (AuCl3)
|24h output Au 999.9/1000 [kg]||Max 05||Max 10||Max 15|
|Electrolytic cell volume||25L||50L||60L|
|Input capacity||Min 3 kg
Max 9 kg
|Min 3 kg
Max 18 kg
|Min 3 kg
Max 27 kg
|Power supply||380 V – 50 Hz – 3ph *|
|Power||2 kW **||4 kW **|
|Dimensions [mm] LxPxH||1.200 x 800 x 2.000||1.500 x 800 x 2.000||1.500 x 1.000 x 2.000|
* depending on the installation country electrical specs
** depending on the configuration / devices installed